Friday 15 January 2016

Crochet WIP's

Works in progress. 

Oh my goodness, it feels like it's taken forever for Friday to come around! I have so many ideas and projects and things to show you that I've been taking photos of everything. 

I've been making cushions and a hat but also I'm carrying on with my temperature blanket AND I've done the research for my little girls temperature blanket. Oh and I've been commissioned to make the ever so popular at the moment mermaid tail blankets! So lots going on here at the moment and plenty to show you! 

One cushion cover I've been making. 


The other cushion cover I've been making. I've totally fallen in love with the even moss stitch. If you can do HDC and a SS (slip stitch) then you can make this beautiful pattern with no problem what so ever. There is a fantastic step by step on how to make it on this website: 


Take a look at all the other stitches on this website too because they're really easy to follow. 

I have a detailed guide to the temperatures of 2013 from June 5th to the same day in 2014. It has taken me forever to decide the right colours and the temperatures included in each colour. But I think I've figured it out now. I'll be posting a photo once I get on my laptop. 

A while ago I saw a really awesome stitch called the crocodile stitch and I tried it a few times but couldn't get the hang of it but last night I decided I was definitely going to try it and here are my efforts:


Tada!!! I finally did it! I credit this wonderful website for helping me with a really basic how to do that I followed easily! 


More pics soon! 

2 comments:

  1. You are getting very clever x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe thank you. The crocodile stitch swallows yarn though. It has like 10 double crochets in each shell! Haha. I'm hoping to do a post about my temperature blanket today. I've changed a lot about it so I think it looks better :)

      Delete