Thursday 14 January 2016

House Organisation Tips

The Fly Lady website has some good ideas on what to do and Pinterest is chokka full of loads of age appropriate ideas of chores for younger ones. Ava was brilliant at tidying up today and I'm even going to slowly put her toys back in her bedroom as they seem to have leaked their way into my living room again! 

Our hallway looks like a clothes bomb went off. The more clothes we have the less we wash them which is silly. Half the clothes I have don't even fit me anymore because of all the weightloss which is obviously a good thing but on the other hand, it's not a great idea to just take off the clothes that don't fit and put them on the floor, I need to do something else with them. Our wardrobe is full of baby clothes in bags so I'm either going to make t-shirt yarn out of really big tops or I'm just going to get rid of them. More on the t-shirt yarn tomorrow and the other projects I'm working on. 

So, before bed, I AM going to put the dishwasher on.  I am. Honest. Just really getting lazy with it at the moment. Ava is out tomorrow night to stay with the in laws so I can blitz the house. Fun fun! 

1 comment:

  1. Do little and often and get rid of the clothes you no longer need or fit or want, there are other people out there who need them. You might like this website http://bemorewithless.com/

    ReplyDelete