Tuesday 8 March 2016

Crochet Craziness

It's been hard to post for a while because I've been questioning whether I have anything of worth to say, but I've decided that I don't type this for you, although it's nice that you're here and reading, so hello! But rather I type this for myself and to put down online a record of what I get up to, I also think it helps to write things down.

I'm still going to write certain things on specific days and see how I go. Tuesday is crochet day. I have a lot of crochet things going on at the moment a mermaid tail, two temperature blankets, a cushion cover and two ideas for a tunic top for me and a long sleeved bolero for me that I can just chuck on when I'm cold in the evening. I like tops that have very long arms that cover my wrists and go part way down my hands. It makes me feel all cosy and warm! I'll post updates as and when I can.

Current year, low temps mini blocks, high temps big blocks
5th June 2013 - 30th June 2013, low temps in centre, high outer

Recently though, I've been really unwell. The whole house seems to have come down with a bug at the moment. Hubby seems to have the worst of it so I'm sending him off to the doctors tomorrow whilst I go get weighed in at Slimming World. I'm not placing any bets on losing weight this week. I've not had much of an appetite for anything remotely healthy and with everyone being unwell there hasn't been much cooking except dragging myself to the cooker to make food for Ava. Even then her requests have been more and more unhealthy as the week has gone on. Today was a request for cake, chocolate and biscuits, so this kind of gives you a bit of an idea of the diet we've had in our house this week!
An apple a day won't keep this doctor away!

1 comment:

  1. The blankets look good and I hope you all get well soon xxx

    ReplyDelete