Friday 6 May 2016

FREE CROCHET WORK IN PROGRESS PRINTABLES

I'm on an amazing group on Facebook that is brilliant inspiration for new crochet projects. The unfortunate side of this is that you can lose track of all the work you've started on and end up finding a bag of them down the back of the sofa when you're clearing out the cubby area. I asked the lovely ladies on the group I'm on if they had any ideas or places I could find a free printable 'work in progress' cards that I could use, as you can imagine trying to Google that sorta' thing wasn't coming up with anything useful. But the lovely ladies gave me some fabulous ideas. Such as:

Sheri Goad's Work in Progress Template from Frogging Along :

But, me being me, I like to put my own spin on things, I liked bits from one printable and bits from another, then I thought they looked a little, 'not-me'. So I got my graphics brain out and came up with these. They're only black because I printed them on different coloured papers - blue, orange, yellow and green - let me just tell you, they look BRILLIANT printed. I love them. I've used personal only fonts from the inta-webs and due to me getting inspiration from the lovely links above there's no way I could have SOLD these on, so I'm giving them free, in hopes that others like them too xx

Work in Progress - Small Projects

Work in Progress Small Projects PDF


Work in Progress - Large Projects

Work in Progress Large Projects PDF



Enjoy!!

2 comments: