Thursday 24 December 2015

Crazy Dazy Christmas

Rushing here and there today. Seeing all my siblings!! I've missed them all so much. I've also lost 2st 7.5lbs since I last saw two of them and I haven't seen my mum since I lost most of my weight either so it should be a good feel good boosting day with my weightloss. I know tomorrow I'm going to go off the rails. But hey, that's Christmas right!?

I have four things that really help me be who I am. They are: church; being a mother and wife, slimming world and crochet. I'm a crochet crazy person. 

We've not had much money for Christmas so I've been making everything. Fingers crossed people like what I've made! :) I'll post photos and links etc to what I've made but after Christmas. Don't want to be spooling surprises! 

Merry Christmas everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment